Dashboards & Reporting

andrew_carroll
Teilnehmer/-in

Being able to highlight if any Deal activity hasn't happened in the last x days/weeks

lösung

I want to report any Contacts/Deals that haven't had an activity in the last x days/weeks.

eg: Last Activity Date IS NOT 14 days

At the moment you can only select "IS" or a specific date which means you manually have to update the report every week.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
adeelfaisal
Lösung
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Being able to highlight if any Deal activity hasn't happened in the last x days/weeks

lösung

Hey @andrew_carroll 

In my understanding, contact and deal filters have this limitation but if you are using Sales Hub Professional you can create a custom property and use workflows to change that property as workflows have the filters of activity not happened in last x days that you are looking for. 

Do let me know if it helps. 

Adeel Faisal
Direct of Growth @ 3 & Four

Did my post help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten
adeelfaisal
Lösung

lösung

Hey @andrew_carroll 

In my understanding, contact and deal filters have this limitation but if you are using Sales Hub Professional you can create a custom property and use workflows to change that property as workflows have the filters of activity not happened in last x days that you are looking for. 

Do let me know if it helps. 

Adeel Faisal
Direct of Growth @ 3 & Four

Did my post help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.
James-Preseem
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Adellfaisal,

I have the same issue listed above but with tickets.    The issue with the tickets and this solution is having the ticket re-enroll in the workflow.  A ticket with no activity will not re-enroll in the workflow unless it has some sort of activity.  Therefore there is no way to run the workflow that will change the property necessary to highlight the inactivity.

Ultimately having a contra to the "IS" filter i.e. "Is Not" coupled with the ability to define a specified number of  specified intervals....  is not 5 days or "is not 12 hours"  or is not 2 weeks would be beneficial, but not currently acheivable with either reports, dashboards, or workflows from my conversations with or friends at Hubspot.

James

llawrence0906
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@adeelfaisal , is there any chance you could explain this more?  I'm still a little green with hubspot, and I'm trying to figure out which of my customers I haven't seen for over 7 days.  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
andrew_carroll
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks very much @adeelfaisal !

This would work for an individual managing their Contacts/Deals however I am looking to develop a Management report that could identify slippages.

This report would be used as part of 1:1 with Sales team members.

It would be great to know if you still think it could work. Given you can choose IS and IS NOT for a contact owner filter, I would have thought it wouldn't be too hard to add an IS NOT for a date field like Last Activity Date.

Thanks again! AC

0 Upvotes
MikeLawson
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

@adeelfaisal great suggestion. I would do it this same way.

andrew_carroll
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks too @MikeLawson .

As per my response to @adeelfaisal ....this would work for an individual managing their Contacts/Deals however I am looking to develop a Management report that could identify slippages.

This report would be used as part of 1:1 with Sales team members.

It would be great to know if you still think it could work. Given you can choose IS and IS NOT for a contact owner filter, I would have thought it wouldn't be too hard to add an IS NOT for a date field like Last Activity Date.

Thanks again! AC

MikeLawson
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

@andrew_carroll 

ahh I see what you are saying. I tried to reproduce this in hubspot but haven't been able to get it working yet.

I will tell you that I work for a company, Rekener, that creates scorecards based off hubspot data designed to help managers coach better in their 1 on 1s. Hubspot actually just put us in one of their blogs.

I have built this type of report for some of our other customers, happy to talk through it more if this is a huge pain point for you guys.

Best,

Mike

0 Upvotes