Being able to highlight if any Deal activity hasn't happened in the last x days/weeks

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to report any Contacts/Deals that haven't had an activity in the last x days/weeks.

eg: Last Activity Date IS NOT 14 days

At the moment you can only select "IS" or a specific date which means you manually have to update the report every week.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Regular Contributor

Hey @andrew_carroll 

In my understanding, contact and deal filters have this limitation but if you are using Sales Hub Professional you can create a custom property and use workflows to change that property as workflows have the filters of activity not happened in last x days that you are looking for. 

Do let me know if it helps. 

5 Replies 5
Regular Contributor

Hey @andrew_carroll 

In my understanding, contact and deal filters have this limitation but if you are using Sales Hub Professional you can create a custom property and use workflows to change that property as workflows have the filters of activity not happened in last x days that you are looking for. 

Do let me know if it helps. 

Regular Contributor

@adeelfaisal great suggestion. I would do it this same way.

New Contributor

Thanks too @MikeLawson .

As per my response to @adeelfaisal ....this would work for an individual managing their Contacts/Deals however I am looking to develop a Management report that could identify slippages.

This report would be used as part of 1:1 with Sales team members.

It would be great to know if you still think it could work. Given you can choose IS and IS NOT for a contact owner filter, I would have thought it wouldn't be too hard to add an IS NOT for a date field like Last Activity Date.

Thanks again! AC

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

@andrew_carroll 

ahh I see what you are saying. I tried to reproduce this in hubspot but haven't been able to get it working yet.

I will tell you that I work for a company, Rekener, that creates scorecards based off hubspot data designed to help managers coach better in their 1 on 1s. Hubspot actually just put us in one of their blogs.

I have built this type of report for some of our other customers, happy to talk through it more if this is a huge pain point for you guys.

Best,

Mike

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks very much @adeelfaisal !

This would work for an individual managing their Contacts/Deals however I am looking to develop a Management report that could identify slippages.

This report would be used as part of 1:1 with Sales team members.

It would be great to know if you still think it could work. Given you can choose IS and IS NOT for a contact owner filter, I would have thought it wouldn't be too hard to add an IS NOT for a date field like Last Activity Date.

Thanks again! AC

0 Upvotes