Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Automatically email weekly pipeline reports

cod
New Contributor

I don't believe this is an option. How are others handling this? Manual weekly export? Thx

7 Replies 7
Community Manager

Hey @cod have you tried using HubSpot's Attribution Reports - does this help with your goal?

@ajwiggins85 what would you recommend?

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

@cod,

While I love HubSpot, I don't feel the platforms reporting capabilties are onpar with the rest of the tool... not worth $1,200 a year. 

Have you considered using a third party reporting tool? Databox is great tool and very affordable. It can help you automate most basic reports and has the ability to send daily or weekly notifications.

Grow is absolutly amazing, but  for most advanced reports and still is very expensive.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @cod

We use the HubSpot reporting add-on a lot for our biggest customers. If you set up the right reports on your dashboards, then you can email that automatically every week to the right people. 

Here's where you would do that:

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 8.21.02 PM.png

For more advanced reporting though, I have to agree with @ajwiggins85 here. Your best option is Databox. Databox integrates beautifully with HubSpot and many other softwares.  Here's an article about the HubSpot-Databox integration.

I hope this helps. If it does, please mark it as one of the solutions.

Thanks and have a great week

G

Regular Contributor

Hi, I am not receiving the automatic reports, and I programmed them as it is shown.

0 Upvotes

Hi @fmejiap, contact HubSpot support to make sure that you are getting automated emails from HubSpot. Sometimes the blacklist email addresses. I hope this helps.

G

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Yes, thank you, I've already did that. They are checking with the HAR file, trying to understand what is going on.

Thanks for the message!

Awesome @fmejiap, I hope the issue is resolved.

I hope my messages helped.

If they did, please mark them as one of the solutions in this post.

Thanks

G

0 Upvotes