Dashboards & Reporting

ALoth
Miembro

Automated report from Report Library not showing any data

resolver

Hi there,

Let me preface this question by saying that I am completely new to HubSpot so please bear with me.

We have a number of Deals in various stages of our funnel and I've been asked to create a report that summarises how long they take to move through the various stages. Luckily, it seems that there is a custom report for this called "Deal average time spent in each stage". For some reason, however, this report comes up empty for me ("There is no data to show in this time frame. Try changing the date range."). 

Any suggestions as to why this could be? How exactly do I change the date range? 

Many thanks! 

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 16.05.13.pngScreenshot 2021-10-19 at 16.06.22.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
TiphaineCuisset
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @ALoth 

Thank you for reaching out. 

On the filters tab of your second screenshot, you should have the possibility to change the date range

If you're still having issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples deals not showing there. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
TiphaineCuisset
Solución

resolver

Hi @ALoth 

Thank you for reaching out. 

On the filters tab of your second screenshot, you should have the possibility to change the date range

If you're still having issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples deals not showing there. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta