Dashboards & Reporting

kruse
Participant

Annual Comparison

SOLVE

Hi HubSpot Community,

is it possible to create a HubSpot report were you can see the current (total) value of a property and the last yaers value of the same, or another property? Or better the whole trend?

Goal is show a comparison between the current sellings (lets say december 2019) and the sellings from last yaer (december 2018 for this example).

Best Regards

Karsten

1 Accepted solution
kruse
Solution
Participant

Annual Comparison

SOLVE

I found the solution:

When i create a report and show for example a line chart i can activate the display option compared to year before. That's the option i searched.

Unfortunatally my dataset seemed to be to large. So there is a little downer i have to adjust the date range i show.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
DanielSanchez
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Annual Comparison

SOLVE

Hi @kruse 

Look if this information help you.

Click in Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Team Produtivity.

U can see deals informations, how amount in company, average days to close and others.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

kruse
Participant

Annual Comparison

SOLVE

Hi,

sorry, but no, it does not help. 

I need to show the value of a deal in lets say week 4 of 2020 in comparison to week 4 of 2019.

Can't find that functionality in the analytics tools.

Best regards

Karsten 

kruse
Solution
Participant

Annual Comparison

SOLVE

I found the solution:

When i create a report and show for example a line chart i can activate the display option compared to year before. That's the option i searched.

Unfortunatally my dataset seemed to be to large. So there is a little downer i have to adjust the date range i show.

anmolk
Participant

Annual Comparison

SOLVE

This was definitely helpful! 

0 Upvotes