Dashboards & Reporting

1stClaas
Contributor

Allow to analyse the development of custom properties

SOLVE

From our backend and other tools we push values like MRR, subscription plan, branches and many more to Hubspot.
Now, taking MRR as an example, it would be nice to be able using the development of these kind of values in dashboards. For example, we seek to show total MRR development per branch.
Also, an adecuate feature for workflows would be nice, e.g. to alert when a sepcific customer increases or decreases MRR in comparison with the same value of another point in time.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @1stClaas,

This is already a much requested feature in the HubSpot Ideas section: Reporting based on History of a property

It's currently being reviewed by HubSpot. Adding your comment, use case and perspective might influence the review and potentially development.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
1stClaas
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks as I haven't found this thread previously 🙂

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @1stClaas,

This is already a much requested feature in the HubSpot Ideas section: Reporting based on History of a property

It's currently being reviewed by HubSpot. Adding your comment, use case and perspective might influence the review and potentially development.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.