Dashboards & Reporting

PerryP
Participante

Accounts Not Touched in 90 days

resolver

We are coming over from salesforce and in salesforce I had reports on our dashboard for accounts not touched in 90 and 30 days. I have not been able to find a way to creat these reports in HubSpot I seemed to have stummped the HubSpot help. Anyone been able to create a report like this? Thanks, Perry

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Josh
Solución
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Hi @PerryP,

There are a couple of ways to accomplish this depending on what you classify as an account, but the overall approach is the same. Create a custom report across objects. In this example, Companies and Activities. You would then create a filter shown below (or similar). Lifecycle is a customer and activity filter of date more than 30 but less than 90. You'd have to create a separate report for your more than 90 days one.

For your data on the report, you'd add whatever properties you need to see and probably use an unsummarized data table.

Activity Filter.png

Keep in mind you'll either need the reporting add-on or a Pro/Enterprise portal.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
Josh
Solución

resolver

Hi @PerryP,

There are a couple of ways to accomplish this depending on what you classify as an account, but the overall approach is the same. Create a custom report across objects. In this example, Companies and Activities. You would then create a filter shown below (or similar). Lifecycle is a customer and activity filter of date more than 30 but less than 90. You'd have to create a separate report for your more than 90 days one.

For your data on the report, you'd add whatever properties you need to see and probably use an unsummarized data table.

Activity Filter.png

Keep in mind you'll either need the reporting add-on or a Pro/Enterprise portal.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Me gusta