Dashboards & Reporting

TKivisto

Ability to create a report for Net churn

SOLVE

Hi, I'm struggling a bit to use Hubspot as a Customer Success tool. My biggest need right now would be to see what our net churn is. Is there a way to create a report for this? So net churn is calculated in this way: Revenue lost in a month - Upsales in a month / Revenue at the beginning of the month

In addition, I'd love to see a report when the customers' subscrition period is changing, is that possible to do for each CSM's customer portfolios?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TKivisto. I would think about a couple of things in this question. 

1: Do you have an Upsell Pipeline? That could help you measure your upsell opportunities along with your core pipeline opportunities. 

2: A custom Deal report can help you pull in data for Closed Lost amounts (in each of your pipelines), closed won in upsells, and other revenue amounts. 

So I believe it would be possible if you're setting up the data ahead of time, yes. I'd look at a Custom Report, single object, Deals. Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @TKivisto. I would think about a couple of things in this question. 

1: Do you have an Upsell Pipeline? That could help you measure your upsell opportunities along with your core pipeline opportunities. 

2: A custom Deal report can help you pull in data for Closed Lost amounts (in each of your pipelines), closed won in upsells, and other revenue amounts. 

So I believe it would be possible if you're setting up the data ahead of time, yes. I'd look at a Custom Report, single object, Deals. Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TKivisto,

Thank you for reaching out! 

I would like to add some reporting experts to our conversation. 

Hi @johnelmer@danmoyle@StjepanGrcic@Josh@AdamLPW - Do you have any insight for @TKivisto? Have you created net churn reports within HubSpot? 

Thank you!

Best,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !