Dashboards & Reporting

MHelm

ARR/MRR in company currency

I'm missing ARR and MRR in company currency. We have sales in multiple currencies, which I would like to present the ARR/MRR of in one report. Currently, I have to do a custom property using amount and amount in company currency to do this.

4 Replies 4
EFalk
Participant

Hi, don't know if you still have this issue, but I have created a custom property that calculates ARR in company currency.

Create a property with "Field type" = Calculation.

This will then miltiply the ARR of the deal with the exchange rate, which will apply to all currencies (company currency will be 1x1).

EFalk_0-1700046337327.png

Seems to work for us!

timsurridge1

Hi - does this equation only work on line items that are not in company currency?  ie does the system know not to apply the exchange rate to those items that are in the company currency?  Not sure whether i need to add a condition to only pick line items in currencies that are not company currency?  Does that make sense?

0 Upvotes
MikkoT
Participant

We need this as well. I upvoted the related post https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-Custom-Deal-Properties-that-are-formatted-as-cu...

The related post has 178 upvotes. 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MHelm,

Thanks for reaching out!

It's currently not possible to create ARR and MRR in company currency properties in HubSpot. However, if you have access to a developer, it is possible via the API if you build the calculated expression by hand. If you're interested in creating a custom calculation via API, I would recommend reaching out to our friends at the Developer's Forum

If you would like to see this feature in the UI within HubSpot, I would encourage you to upvote this related idea from the Ideas Forum and add your feedback on why this feature would be useful for you in the thread. 

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !