Customer Feedback Tool

beckyforster03

selecting contacts for CSAT survey

SOLVE

Hello,

Currently the CSAT survey can only be sent to selected contacts based on a property they have. We would like to be able to manually select which contacts to send the CSAT survey to each time we deploy it as we would like to use it for evaluating specific events that a select group of contacts attend. eg. based on an event rather than a moment in time.

Thank you,

Becky

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jackcoldrick
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @beckyforster03,

When creating a CSAT survey you are able select "Email Address" from the "Recipients" tab. This will allow you to define a set criteria.

image-1.png

By default it will show "Email is known" which of course would include ALL contacts. However you could change the filter to "Email is equal to any of X, Y or Z" aer per the image below:

image-2.png

Admittedly you can't bulk add email addresses so it is somewhat manual but at least it's a step in the right direction towards what you're trying to do. So if you've a list of contacts you can simply copy and paste their email addresses into the field! 

I hope this helps,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jackcoldrick
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @beckyforster03,

When creating a CSAT survey you are able select "Email Address" from the "Recipients" tab. This will allow you to define a set criteria.

image-1.png

By default it will show "Email is known" which of course would include ALL contacts. However you could change the filter to "Email is equal to any of X, Y or Z" aer per the image below:

image-2.png

Admittedly you can't bulk add email addresses so it is somewhat manual but at least it's a step in the right direction towards what you're trying to do. So if you've a list of contacts you can simply copy and paste their email addresses into the field! 

I hope this helps,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes