Customer Feedback Tool

QMice

"Unable to save changes right now. Please try again."

SOLVE

I created a custom survey to solicit feedback from webinar attendees yesterday evening (6 PM eastern time).  I received this message when I tried to publish it: Something went wrong. Unable to save changes right now. Please try again

I cleared my cache, restarted my PC, and now this morning it's still not saving.

I want to send this survey timely; please advise! I've tried cloning the survey to no avail.

1 Accepted solution
bsheen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @QMice,

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community!

Will you double-check that you do not have any duplicate fields in the survey? If not, can you open your survey in an incognito tab and attempt to publish it from there?

If you still receive the error, can you post a screenshot of the Console tab from Chrome Developer Tools?

You can bring up the developer console by opening the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools.
dev tools.png

Please feel free to DM me as well, and we can take a look at the survey together.

Best,
Brendan

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
bsheen
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @QMice,

Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot Community!

Will you double-check that you do not have any duplicate fields in the survey? If not, can you open your survey in an incognito tab and attempt to publish it from there?

If you still receive the error, can you post a screenshot of the Console tab from Chrome Developer Tools?

You can bring up the developer console by opening the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools.
dev tools.png

Please feel free to DM me as well, and we can take a look at the survey together.

Best,
Brendan