Customer Feedback Tool

dtannahill

iPad app will not download

SOLVE

I run my iPad on IOS 9.3.5 and cannot upload the latest version of the Hubspot app.  I get an error message stating: 'Unable to download app'.    I have tried multiple times and have completed a reset of my iPad.

The previous version of the app worked fine.

But now I have no app as the new version will not load and has effectively blocked the old version.

I have removed the app and tried to reinstall but same problem.

Can anyone help?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @E-Rock and @dtannahill,

I have received word from the team that the issue has been resolved in the most recently updated app version. 

Can you please try updating the app to 3.31.0?

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
17 Replies 17
E-Rock

SOLVE

Same problem here.

Every time I try to install HubSpot 3.1.284 from the Apple App Store, the app appears to download correctly, and then at the very end of the install, I receive this message:

"Unable to Download App - 'HubSpot' could not be installed at this time."

iPad 2 / iOS 9.3.5

Very frustrating.  Could be a bug, perhaps?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

I am partnering with the Support team regarding this matter for next steps. As soon as I have more information, next steps or updates, I will share them with you. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
dtannahill

SOLVE

Many thanks for the update.  Looking forward to a fix when it is ready.  I note that another user has the same issue...so maybe a bug?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @dtannahill and @E-Rock,

Can you confirm that you are not able to get into the app at all anymore? If you can, can you please share what version you're currently on on your iPads for the app?

You can see this in the app by going More > Settings and it should appear at the bottom of the screen. If you could send along screenshots, that would be great! 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
E-Rock

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda,

This was my first attempt to install the app to my iPad 2.  I did not have a previous version of the app installed prior.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @dtannahill and @E-Rock,

Thank you for the update! The team is still investigating the issue, however they have asked whether it would be possible for you to update your iOS in the meantime to see if this resolves the issue? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
dtannahill

SOLVE

Hi Jenny

I am on IOS 9.3.5 which is the latest version of IOS for my iPad.  Hubspot worked fine on this version until the app was updated.

Duncan

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you both! I appreciate your patience and cooperation with this matter. As soon as I have actionable next steps for the iPad 2 and iOS 9, I will share those updates through this thread. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
E-Rock

SOLVE

Just a quick update - I tried installing Version 3.1.371 today to my iPad 2, and I am still getting the same error.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

I have received word from the team that the issue has been resolved in the most recently updated app version. 

Can you please try updating the app to 3.31.0?

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
BNS

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

I am currently trying to download Hubspot on my iPad 4th Generation (32 bit) whilst running iOS 10.3.4, however I keep getting a message that it now requires iOS 11 or later. 4th generation iPads and older can't run iOS 11 as its 64 bits - is hubspot still looking into allowing backwards compatibility? Or will it simply not work with older devices now?

Thanks

Tom

0 Upvotes
dtannahill

SOLVE

Hi Tom

I have had the same issue and believe that the only solution is a new iPad.

Duncan

0 Upvotes
dtannahill

SOLVE

Hi Jenny

Many thanks for your update.  I can confirm that the latest app update does indeed work perfectly.  Many thanks to all involved for getting the solution sorted out.  I am a happy Hubspotter again!

Duncan 

0 Upvotes
E-Rock

SOLVE

Success!  I was able to download and install the app with no issues, and it appears to be working properly on my iPad 2 / iOS 9.3.5.

THANK YOU!

0 Upvotes
E-Rock

SOLVE

It's actually not possible to update the iPad 2 beyond iOS 9.3.5.

0 Upvotes
dtannahill

SOLVE

Hi Jenny

When i tried to update to the latest version, the download would not work but that also left the old version trying to update i.e. it was greyed out on the iPad and could not be used.

So, i deleted it and tried to upload the current version and got the same error message.

I guess i was on the version before the latest version as i always keep apps up to date.

Duncan

dtannahill

SOLVE

I cannot access the app.

My iPad is Model A1430 running IOS 9.3.5.

0 Upvotes