Customer Feedback Tool

timosborn
Participant

When are initial, then recurring loyalty surveys sent?

SOLVE

I have a contact property ("NPS Recipient") to control who will receive our loyalty survey. 

If I set the survey up to use that property to determine recipients, will the initial survey be sent to all who match once the survey is published?

And if the next day I set that property to true for a new contact, will the survey be sent immediately (roughly) to that new contact?

And in both cases, when would the recurring survey be sent? If I have it sent to every 3 months, is the next send date unique to each contact? Or once every 3 months HubSpot checks to see who matches and sends to all that do?

Thanks,

Tim

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @timosborn,

It sounds like you are using the NPS survey through the feedback tool, is this correct? 

1. If I set the survey up to use that property to determine recipients, will the initial survey be sent to all who match once the survey is published?

When you are setting up the enrollment criteria, there is the option to choose whether to enroll contacts who already meet this criteria (meaning they would receive the email). Once published, they will receive the email. 

2. And if the next day I set that property to true for a new contact, will the survey be sent immediately (roughly) to that new contact?

As contacts become eligible to receive the survey, they will be sent the survey. 

3. And in both cases, when would the recurring survey be sent? If I have it sent to every 3 months, is the next send date unique to each contact? Or once every 3 months HubSpot checks to see who matches and sends to all that do?

If you have chosen to send the emails on a regular frequency, yes the frequency will be set on a contact by contact basis. 

For more information on this, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @timosborn,

It sounds like you are using the NPS survey through the feedback tool, is this correct? 

1. If I set the survey up to use that property to determine recipients, will the initial survey be sent to all who match once the survey is published?

When you are setting up the enrollment criteria, there is the option to choose whether to enroll contacts who already meet this criteria (meaning they would receive the email). Once published, they will receive the email. 

2. And if the next day I set that property to true for a new contact, will the survey be sent immediately (roughly) to that new contact?

As contacts become eligible to receive the survey, they will be sent the survey. 

3. And in both cases, when would the recurring survey be sent? If I have it sent to every 3 months, is the next send date unique to each contact? Or once every 3 months HubSpot checks to see who matches and sends to all that do?

If you have chosen to send the emails on a regular frequency, yes the frequency will be set on a contact by contact basis. 

For more information on this, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
timosborn
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Jenny!

If you could, I'd appreciate you looking at my related follow-up question, to understand how the re-enrollment option for the triggers relates to the recurrence: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Customer-Feedback-Tool/Is-re-enrollment-required-for-recurring-Loya...

0 Upvotes