Customer Feedback Tool

Astocker
Teilnehmer/-in

Using Hubspot to create an internal Quality Assurance process for service tickets

lösung

I'm looking for a way to create a QA form or other, that can be customised and attached to a service ticket so that we can complete quality control and coaching for our customer service agents. Does anyone already do this, is it avaialble in hubspot, or posibly using a plugin/app integration?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Mike_Eastwood
Lösung
Autorität | Gold Partner
Autorität | Gold Partner

Using Hubspot to create an internal Quality Assurance process for service tickets

lösung

Hi @Astocker 

Could you add the fields, from your QA form, as Custom Properties in the Ticket?

Then you could create a new Ticket Stage so that your team could fill in the QA information before closing the Ticket.

A similar example that we're working on, for one of our clients, is a pop-up when a Ticket is resolved to categorise the Ticket for reporting purposes. Happy to share this when it's built (if you're interested).

Mike

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
Mike_Eastwood
Lösung
Autorität | Gold Partner
Autorität | Gold Partner

lösung

Hi @Astocker 

Could you add the fields, from your QA form, as Custom Properties in the Ticket?

Then you could create a new Ticket Stage so that your team could fill in the QA information before closing the Ticket.

A similar example that we're working on, for one of our clients, is a pop-up when a Ticket is resolved to categorise the Ticket for reporting purposes. Happy to share this when it's built (if you're interested).

Mike

0 Upvotes
Astocker
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@Mike_Eastwood 

Thanks very much for your input, what you've suggested could work for us, I'll have a play around and see if I can get it working.

I'd be interested to see the pop-up in place too, when you have it ready.

Thanks,

Alex