Customer Feedback Tool

The_Dude
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Timeline on Customer Experience Survey?

lösung

Our Customer Experience team is 'chomping at the bit' to get going on this.

Any idea of a release date?

This feature was one of the main reasons that we signed up for this.

Also this is no good to us unless it is localized in Japanese.  If we cannot fully customize it for our Japanese clients then send us the (English) strings and we will do it for you.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
cambria
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey! I'm the Product Manager on the Feedback tool and happy to say that we'll be releasing the customer experience surveys within the next weeks. I can update you again when it's ready. 

Curious to hear what your customer experience team is looking to do with these surveys? 

Also, the survey question will be fully customizable so you can use it in Japanese.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
cambria
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey! I'm the Product Manager on the Feedback tool and happy to say that we'll be releasing the customer experience surveys within the next weeks. I can update you again when it's ready. 

Curious to hear what your customer experience team is looking to do with these surveys? 

Also, the survey question will be fully customizable so you can use it in Japanese.

Meranda
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

We would be interested in learning more about customizing surveys for customer feedback. We had expected this tool to function more like Survey Monkey - the faces method does not work for us. 

0 Upvotes
The_Dude
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

@cambria

Thanks for the reply.  Our Customer Experience team is looking for something that is customizable similar to what is available with Google Forms.  

We are looking forward to the release of your product.

roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

No public roadmap as of yet @The_Dude but all this feedback is being passed on directly to the Service Hub product team. Stay tuned for updates here

0 Upvotes