Service/Support response times

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that HubSpot always has the message that "due to higher than normal volume, response times are longer".  Their response time is VERY long.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @mfinch,

Thank you for your feedback! The message regarding high wait times is to ensure you have proper expectations around the status of your ticket within HubSpot. Currently Support is experiencing high volume, and as such we want to ensure our customers are aware of the delay that they could experience. Please know that the Support team is working on providing quality customer service for every ticket that is submitted.

If you require immediate assistance, you do have phone support included in your subscription. Our phone support is available 24/7, so you can call in whenever is most convenient for you. Additionally, we have chat support, which is another real time support option. 

If your ticket is more of a "best practice" question, you're looking for a second set of eyes, or you want to connect with other HubSpot users, the Community is full of HubSpot experts ready to answer your questions and assist!

I apologize for any delays you have had, and I appreciate your feedback around this. 

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information or clarification around this matter.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes