Customer Feedback Tool

Mitglied

Service Dashboard should have a filter by tickets

lösung

Hi

The service dashboard should have a filter on the basis of tickets also, so we can see how many tickets were raised and how many have been solved, etc.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post by accepting the 'solution' (HubSpot word).

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution' so other searchers will find it.

Best,
Frank

Please add @MFrankJohnson to your message if you'd like me to reply.

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post by accepting the 'solution' (HubSpot word).

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this 'solution' so other searchers will find it.

Best,
Frank

Please add @MFrankJohnson to your message if you'd like me to reply.

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes