Customer Feedback Tool

rikmaris
Contributor

Sending survey from live chat

Hi,

We use HubSpot live chat widget on our website, and we are logging them on the contact. We want to send an CSAT survey to this contacts. But i can't find any property to select them. 

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @rikmaris 

Currently, there is not a way to send survey within the chat. However, you are able to send to their email.

When setting up this survey, it will be sent via email to your customers after the ticket has been closed.

Under the Recipients section, you can choose how many hours you would like before the survey has been sent out once the ticket has been closed. 

For additional information, I will be sending this HubSpot documentation.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
rikmaris
Contributor

HI,

Thanks for your answer.  I understand how i can sent an survey after a ticket is closed. 

Im looking for the property that i can use to send a CSAT or NPS after an chat is ended. Because de CES you can only use once within HubSpot. 

So if i chat with a customer trough the chat widget provided by HubSpot it works like it should suppose to. If i know the e-mailadres of the chatter, i can also see the chat as an log in the timeline of the contact. 

What i want is that i can send an survey to the contacts that i have chatted with the hubspot chat widget. So i was looking with in the NPS and CSAT options for an property i can use as an trigger to send a survey after a chat.