Customer Feedback Tool

ChrisChiha
Colaborador líder

Recurrent Surveys - Custom surveys

resolver

Hello,

I have custome survey created and being shared with my customers.

Now i want to use the same survey, to be able to get my partners feedback. Unlike the customer feedback, this survey will be sent every 1 or 2 months as our partners are doing business with us for a longer time.

However, i can't find in the custom survey the possibility to configure it to be sent every 1 or 2 months for example.

Is there any workaround for this ?

Thanks !
@ChrisChiha 

1 Soluciones aceptada
ChrisChiha
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hello @BrandwachtHuren ,

If you are using "Custom Surveys" this is not possible. What i did is, i have set a recipient filter that can be reused. and each time i want to collect feedback, i am cloning the existing survey.

Example of a filter i am doing would be using dynamic values:
If the contacts meet my criteria in "the last 30 days", then send the survey. And each time i clone this survey, this filter works fine without me needing to update it.

I know this is not ideal, but that's the only and easiest workaround that i was able to perform while waiting for the HubSpot team to enable a similar feature.

Regards,
@ChrisChiha 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
brookehurford
Miembro

resolver

Please add a way to do recurring surveys! I am sending a custom survey every other week, and have to use a survey link and make the contact enter their email address every time. 

Ideally we could create a recurring survey, that re-surveys contacts every 14 days. With the same features as NPS survey:
1. When the user clicks in the email, their answer is preselected on the survey

2. We don't have to ask for their email address on the survey

BrandwachtHuren
Participante

resolver

Did you allready solve this ? I am struggling with the same. We have a continuous measurement each week on our staff, but simply saying repeat every 7 / 30 days is not possible it seems ?

Help and guidance needed. 

0 Me gusta
ChrisChiha
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hello @BrandwachtHuren ,

If you are using "Custom Surveys" this is not possible. What i did is, i have set a recipient filter that can be reused. and each time i want to collect feedback, i am cloning the existing survey.

Example of a filter i am doing would be using dynamic values:
If the contacts meet my criteria in "the last 30 days", then send the survey. And each time i clone this survey, this filter works fine without me needing to update it.

I know this is not ideal, but that's the only and easiest workaround that i was able to perform while waiting for the HubSpot team to enable a similar feature.

Regards,
@ChrisChiha 

StjepanGrcic
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @ChrisChiha 

For custom surveys - contacts who have already completed the survey will not receive the survey.

To send another survey to contacts who have already completed the survey, click the Options tab, then click to toggle the Do you want to resurvey contacts? switch on. To create a workflow and automate actions based on your survey, at the top, click Create workflow. 

Cheers

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

ChrisChiha
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hello @StjepanGrcic ,

Thanks for your reply !

I am aware of the enrollement feature inside the feature, but from a logic perspective, what would be the best approach to have the survey sent every 3 months after certain criteria are met ?

In the NPS survey template, there is an option to pick how often you want the survey to be sent. In the custom survey howver, i can;t find this option. So i am trying to build a logic that would make this applicable using workflows/properties if possible.

Thank you !

0 Me gusta