Customer Feedback Tool

dlane4
Participante

Priority order in tickets table should be High, Medium, Low NOT High, Low, Medium

resolver

Priority order in tickets table should be High, Medium, Low NOT High, Low, Medium.

When you sort the tickets table by the priority column the sort order becomes High, Low, Medium or if you sort in the other direction, Medium, Low High.

The sort order SHOULD be High, Medium, Low OR Low, Medium, High.

I was going to put 1.High, 2.Medium, 3.Low on the labels in Priority property in the Tickets property group, but the lables cannot be edited.  

So can Hubspot sort this out and give us the correct sort order please.

Thanks

David Lane.

1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Priority order in tickets table should be High, Medium, Low NOT High, Low, Medium

resolver

Hi @dlane4

You make a really good point here. 

It would seem, based on your explanation, that HubSpot is sorting those values alphabetically, which makes sense in most other cases. Since the priority property is un-editable, I think it would be good to be able to sort by the actual priority. 

Sorry to ask you to type all this again, but you should post it over in the ideas forum and then add a link back here so that people finding this thread can vote on and support your suggestion. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @dlane4

You make a really good point here. 

It would seem, based on your explanation, that HubSpot is sorting those values alphabetically, which makes sense in most other cases. Since the priority property is un-editable, I think it would be good to be able to sort by the actual priority. 

Sorry to ask you to type all this again, but you should post it over in the ideas forum and then add a link back here so that people finding this thread can vote on and support your suggestion. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
dlane4
Participante

resolver

Thanks Phil

I have put it into ideas now.

If anyone is reading this thread you can vote on it in ideas here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Priority-order-in-tickets-table-should-be-High-Medium...

Regards

David.

PeterC
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

I'm up-voting the idea - but the labels should (ideally) be user-editable.

@dlane4 - did you create the idea?  I'm getting  the following error following your link: "An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url."

Phil_Vallender

resolver
PeterC
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Thank you @Phil_Vallender.

Looks like you may have forgotten to add your vote when you recreated the link 😉

dlane4
Participante

resolver

Thanks you @Phil_Vallender for sorting out the link to the ideas page.

I don't know why my link didn't work?  This new link seems to be working fine.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Priority-order-in-tickets-table-should-be-High-Medium...

And @PeterC I have edited the idea over in ideas to include editing of the labels and internal values to whatever organisations want them to be.