Customer Feedback Tool

kembe
Participant

Possible Phishing

It would appear that I am getting Phishing emails from a noreply@hubspot.com email.  It comes in the form of an alert that payment method needs to be updated as a recent transaction failed.  Email looks legit, but does not accurately describes what is going on with my account.  Not sure how I need to report this so that it can stop.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MHaiden

Possible Phishing

Amazon phishing scams are fraudulent emails or websites that impersonate Amazon in order to steal sensitive personal and financial information from unsuspecting customers. These scams often ask customers to provide information such as login credentials, credit card numbers, and other sensitive data. The information is then used by scammers to pay for amazon reviews of illegal activities such as identity theft and financial fraud. To avoid falling victim to Amazon phishing scams, it's important to be cautious when receiving emails or messages claiming to be from Amazon.

KCampbell
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Possible Phishing

Hi @kembe ,

To start, this is 100% a phishing email and it was not sent by HubSpot. If any of your colleagues recieved and fell prey to this attempt please let me know so that we can act accordingly. Additionally, if your team continues to recieve these phishing emails like this please let me know so that I can follow up to investigate further!

Thank you,
Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Support

0 Upvotes