Customer Feedback Tool

AGreatorex

New unassigned Live Chat conversation from Unknown visitor

SOLVE

My colleague is receiving emails with the subject - New unassigned Live Chat conversation from Unknown visitor. The content in the email has a message from what looks like the live chat but these messages have nothing to do with our company. Why would my colleague be receiving these emails and how can we stop it? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AGreatorex ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

In the notification email, your colleague can find the account name and the account ID at the bottom. I assume your colleague is a user in that written account and receiving the notification.

unassigned chat .png

To stop receiving those, your colleague will want to click on "notification preference" link within the notification email then uncheck the "New unassigned chat conversation".

notification preference.png

I hope this clarifies!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGreatorex ,

If you want to stop these email, you can either turn off the notification while navigating to settings<Notifications<Email tab<turn off the email notifications, Or you can remove access from inbox setting.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AGreatorex ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

In the notification email, your colleague can find the account name and the account ID at the bottom. I assume your colleague is a user in that written account and receiving the notification.

unassigned chat .png

To stop receiving those, your colleague will want to click on "notification preference" link within the notification email then uncheck the "New unassigned chat conversation".

notification preference.png

I hope this clarifies!