Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

NPS timing

resolver
Asesor destacado

Im using the NPS survey for the first time. Bit of a shame that you cant have multiple experiments running. I have 2000 customers that I wanted to survey but phasing it over the period of a year rather than in bulk all at once. Has anyone figured out a smart way to do this? 

Responder
0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada

Soluciones aceptadas
Líder intelectual

Hey @ShaunFitzBC 

Could you create a series of NPS surveys with different "Create Date" contact properties as the enrollment and then segment by quarter? 

If not, you could likely create a custom one time property to segement. Here's what I mean:

Create 4 lists of customers, each with 500.

Create a property for "NPS Sending Schedule" 

Create a workflow that looks like adjusting each if/then to delay the appropriate amount of time:

Unnamed Contact workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.04.43.pngUnnamed Contact workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.04.56.png

Then on the NPS survey set your enrollment like so:

Edit Customer Loyalty Survey _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.06.38.png

So that as each list of 500 gets marked, the NPS survey goes out over time.  You could alternatively just alter each of these lists manually rather than having a workflow do it for the sends and just keep the NPS survey enrollment criteria the same, but why do that when you can automate Guiño

Let me know if you have questions!

1 Respuesta 1
Líder intelectual

Hey @ShaunFitzBC 

Could you create a series of NPS surveys with different "Create Date" contact properties as the enrollment and then segment by quarter? 

If not, you could likely create a custom one time property to segement. Here's what I mean:

Create 4 lists of customers, each with 500.

Create a property for "NPS Sending Schedule" 

Create a workflow that looks like adjusting each if/then to delay the appropriate amount of time:

Unnamed Contact workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.04.43.pngUnnamed Contact workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.04.56.png

Then on the NPS survey set your enrollment like so:

Edit Customer Loyalty Survey _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.06.38.png

So that as each list of 500 gets marked, the NPS survey goes out over time.  You could alternatively just alter each of these lists manually rather than having a workflow do it for the sends and just keep the NPS survey enrollment criteria the same, but why do that when you can automate Guiño

Let me know if you have questions!