Customer Feedback Tool

ShaunFitzBC
Miembro

NPS timing

resolver

Im using the NPS survey for the first time. Bit of a shame that you cant have multiple experiments running. I have 2000 customers that I wanted to survey but phasing it over the period of a year rather than in bulk all at once. Has anyone figured out a smart way to do this? 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Bryantworks
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

NPS timing

resolver

Hey @ShaunFitzBC 

Could you create a series of NPS surveys with different "Create Date" contact properties as the enrollment and then segment by quarter? 

If not, you could likely create a custom one time property to segement. Here's what I mean:

Create 4 lists of customers, each with 500.

Create a property for "NPS Sending Schedule" 

Create a workflow that looks like adjusting each if/then to delay the appropriate amount of time:

Unnamed Contact workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.04.43.pngUnnamed Contact workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.04.56.png

Then on the NPS survey set your enrollment like so:

Edit Customer Loyalty Survey _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.06.38.png

So that as each list of 500 gets marked, the NPS survey goes out over time.  You could alternatively just alter each of these lists manually rather than having a workflow do it for the sends and just keep the NPS survey enrollment criteria the same, but why do that when you can automate 😉

Let me know if you have questions!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Bryantworks
Solución

NPS timing

resolver

Hey @ShaunFitzBC 

Could you create a series of NPS surveys with different "Create Date" contact properties as the enrollment and then segment by quarter? 

If not, you could likely create a custom one time property to segement. Here's what I mean:

Create 4 lists of customers, each with 500.

Create a property for "NPS Sending Schedule" 

Create a workflow that looks like adjusting each if/then to delay the appropriate amount of time:

Unnamed Contact workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.04.43.pngUnnamed Contact workflow _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.04.56.png

Then on the NPS survey set your enrollment like so:

Edit Customer Loyalty Survey _ HubSpot - Google Chrome 2019-05-20 12.06.38.png

So that as each list of 500 gets marked, the NPS survey goes out over time.  You could alternatively just alter each of these lists manually rather than having a workflow do it for the sends and just keep the NPS survey enrollment criteria the same, but why do that when you can automate 😉

Let me know if you have questions!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert