Customer Feedback Tool

HPAlloys
参加者

NPS definitions

解決

I don't understand how all of 0-6 can be Detractors, 7-8 Passive and 9-10 Promotors. Seems to really skew the results. Yes, it sets a high bar, but at the same time, leaves little room for error on the customers side.
I am seeing positive messages from Detractors and Passives, but they may not think the scale is logarithmic.
To me, anything above a 5 would be passive to positive in nature.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

NPS definitions

解決

The Net Promoter system of management and Net Promoter Score (NPS) metric is DEFINED by the original creator -- Fred Reichheld -- not by individual companies using the metric (HubSpot included).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

NPS definitions

解決

The Net Promoter system of management and Net Promoter Score (NPS) metric is DEFINED by the original creator -- Fred Reichheld -- not by individual companies using the metric (HubSpot included).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
HPAlloys
参加者

NPS definitions

解決

Seems reasonable.  If they are defined as incontent or passive, treat them that way - regardless of what their comments say to the contrary.

0 いいね!