Customer Feedback Tool

HPAlloys
Teilnehmer/-in

NPS definitions

lösung

I don't understand how all of 0-6 can be Detractors, 7-8 Passive and 9-10 Promotors. Seems to really skew the results. Yes, it sets a high bar, but at the same time, leaves little room for error on the customers side.
I am seeing positive messages from Detractors and Passives, but they may not think the scale is logarithmic.
To me, anything above a 5 would be passive to positive in nature.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

NPS definitions

lösung

The Net Promoter system of management and Net Promoter Score (NPS) metric is DEFINED by the original creator -- Fred Reichheld -- not by individual companies using the metric (HubSpot included).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

NPS definitions

lösung

The Net Promoter system of management and Net Promoter Score (NPS) metric is DEFINED by the original creator -- Fred Reichheld -- not by individual companies using the metric (HubSpot included).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
HPAlloys
Teilnehmer/-in

NPS definitions

lösung

Seems reasonable.  If they are defined as incontent or passive, treat them that way - regardless of what their comments say to the contrary.

0 Upvotes