Customer Feedback Tool

SThompson7
Contributeur

NPS Reports

Résolue

Is there a way to create a report like this on our NPS Results that will show us the number of surveys sent, number delivered, number of responses, # of promoters, % of promoters, #passive, % of passive, # detractors, % of detractors, NPS score, customer segment A/B/C.  This needs to be searchable by region as well as total for the company

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

NPS Reports

Résolue

Hi @SThompson7 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can analyze your customer feedback by following these steps. You can also filter by contact properties - and also select if you want to show only the responsed from contacts associated by a specific company. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

6 Réponses
AgeTurbo
Membre

NPS Reports

Résolue

+1 looking for a way to analyze over time (across multiple surveys to see if customers/specific contacts change their opinions over time without digging into each survey).

0 Votes
TiphaineCuisset
Solution

NPS Reports

Résolue

Hi @SThompson7 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can analyze your customer feedback by following these steps. You can also filter by contact properties - and also select if you want to show only the responsed from contacts associated by a specific company. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

NatHiggins
Participant

NPS Reports

Résolue

I'm just going to say real quick that this really isn't a solution. The fact that the survey has its own Analyze tab is great, but that doesn't have the same functionality as Dashboards, like emailing the report to Company Leaders and seeing the NPS/CSAT score as part of a broader dashboard with other stats.

If you agee, I've submitted an idea about this that you can upvote: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-NPS-Scores-to-Dashboards/idi-p/602914#M107995

Jestner
Participant

NPS Reports

Résolue

Hi Tiphaine, I stumbled onto this post because of the reference to reports. Is there a way to create a report with this information? Conversely, is there a way to automatically email the content visible under the "analyze" view at regular intervals and/or display it on a dashboard as one can with a report?

0 Votes
TiphaineCuisset

NPS Reports

Résolue

Hi @Jestner 

Thank you for reaching out

This is not possible to send the content of the "analyze" view of the feedback surveys by email, however I want to tag some of our experts regarding the report - @Josh @StjepanGrcic @StefaniUAT @Dan1 do you have any thoughts for @Jestner on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

RubKos
Contributeur

NPS Reports

Résolue

Has anyone resolved this?

I'd like to build an NPS score and see its evolution over time and being able to send it by email from the standard off the shelf NPS system by Hubspot. Even surprised Hubspot doesn't have it in built immediately!??

0 Votes