NPS Reporting - Missing info

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

NPS reporting seems very limited. 

I need to be able to pull NPS reports by company that contact is associated with. 

I also need to be able to report on NPS for certain service locations we have using a company property but not able to do this. 

Why does it seem that this reporting was just thown together? 

How can it be more robust?

We need to effectively track this info and hold managers in different locations accountable for thier customers. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @CarolineB3 

When you are analyzing your customer feedback, there is an option to view by companies. 

Companies: view data for responses that were submitted by contacts associated with specific companies. The dropdown menu contains a sample of your companies. You can search for any company in this filter.
Will this help with your case?

More information here.

Pam

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

We have 800 companies we are surveying. I need to pull a report on which contacts are with which companies. The drop down is too cumbersome in only allowing me to view one at a time. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Caroline, I am Tom Mahon the Product Manager for Feedback here at HubSpot. Over the next few months we are working on understanding ways of improving reporting in feedback survey tools. Help us with your responses and we will get in touch with some of you to know more in detail based on your responses on the survey.

Survey Link