Customer Feedback Tool

vhorsen
参加者

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

We currently have CSAT surveys send based on a deal close date. So for example 20 days after their deal close date they receive a survey. They receive a different survey after 6 months.

I want to make sure they receive these surveys for EACH deal that is closed. So in 2019 we closed a deal, they received the 2 surveys, and now in 2020, they closed a new deal. Apparently, they should get the surveys again but I am not seeing that happen.

If I try to turn on resurvey contacts it just says "The following conditions can't be used to resurvey contacts". Any suggestions on how to make this work?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

Hi @vhorsen  Thank you for the information and apologize for the delay!

Looking at your screenshot, since surveys are based in a contact, the contact will be reenrolled when any associated deal with the contact has the conditions to be reenrolled. 

So, it is correct with this setting it will enroll all deals based on the criteria and associated with the contact.

Are you seeing something different in your end? If so I can continue looking into it.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
7件の返信
Trty33
メンバー

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

As some distance as i recognize it, most effective the respondents that replied the survey completly are shown in hubspot. Maybe this is the cause why you aren't provided with an interest report.

0 いいね!
vhorsen
参加者

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

Update: It is not possible to send the same survey to the same person more than once no matter what the trigger criteria is.

I used the previous responses but it doesn't actually work. The reason behind this is they are ultimately tied to marketing emails, and the same address won't receive a marketing email twice, so it prevents partners from receiving the same survey twice. 

Currently, the only solution I see is to put out new surveys at a regular interval with different names so partners can get the survey more than once. I've asked Hubspot if there is a better way and I'll update here if I learn anything else.

sharonlicari
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

Thank you for sharing @vhorsen keep us posted when you get an answer from the team 🙂

0 いいね!
eComEngine_Suz
参加者

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

I don't believe you can resurvey based on date fields. You would need to use those date based fields to trigger another field like Eligible for survey = YES and then re-enroll off this field instead. Make sure your workflow logic makes this eiligibility field null after the survey would be sent.

We used a simliar workaround with the CSAT survey as we have repurposed it to be used as a transactional CSAT survey rather than CES. 

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

Hello @vhorsen 

What was the following condition that did not allow you to resend the survey?

If you could please send us a screenshot of the conditions you are using in your survey currently, the more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

vhorsen
参加者

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

Thanks @PamCotton . Once a deal closes we use a workflow to populate a date in a custom field "Week 2 Email", we are using that as well as the Pipeline.

2020-07-20_08-36-58.png

Just looking at this criteria and the wording of "at least one associated deal" doesn't seem like each deal will get this survey even though support said it will.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
PamCotton
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Multiple CSAT Surveys

解決

Hi @vhorsen  Thank you for the information and apologize for the delay!

Looking at your screenshot, since surveys are based in a contact, the contact will be reenrolled when any associated deal with the contact has the conditions to be reenrolled. 

So, it is correct with this setting it will enroll all deals based on the criteria and associated with the contact.

Are you seeing something different in your end? If so I can continue looking into it.

Kindly,

Pam

0 いいね!