Customer Feedback Tool

EmilyWade

Multi-language Customer Support (Customer Effort Score) Survey

We really need to be able to translate our CES survey, and be able to send it out based on the preferred language of the contact.

We haven't really found any work-arounds, so if anyone has any tips that would be really useful. We currently only have our CES in French which means a lot of our customers are receiving it in French and don't know what to do with it.

5 Replies 5
IwanWillemsen
Contributor

@CUlnar  If you also want to send multiple CES surveys from one pipeline. You can upvote the Idea: HubSpot Community - Send multiple CES survey from 1 pipeline depending of preferred language of cont...

If however, you have multiple Pipelines, you can create multiple (limited at the moment to 2) CES surveys for 2 different pipelines. 

IwanWillemsen
Contributor

@EmilyWade I submitted the Idea after some chats with Hubspot Support + Community: HubSpot Community - Send multiple CES survey from 1 pipeline depending of preferred language of cont...

You can can upvote it and even add your specific cases in order to help the Hubspot Product Team for understanding the situation and creating a suitable solution and addition to their products.

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bonjour @EmilyWade 

Merci d'avoir posté dans la Communauté!

It looks like you're using HubSpot mostly in French, I want to let you know we have a French Community. To access it, you can click on the language selector in the top left and then change your language preference to French in your settings. 

As for your question, this is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

IwanWillemsen
Contributor

Hi @TiphaineCuisset it's great to see that since last week we can create multi CES surveys in different languages.

And we found that we want to go one step further then the option that is now available to us.  I also think the below situation can apply to what @EmilyWade  wants to see.

What we want to do is send both our CES from 1 pipeline (Support in this example). In our situations it is the case that we have 1 Customer Succes team handeling all Support Tickets from one pipeline. We have one box with Tasks and Tickets for the team. And what we want is:

The Dutch CES should be sent if the contact person has Dutch as their preferred language AND of course when the contact has provided feedback. And the English CES should be sent to all contacts who do not have Dutch as their preferred language AND of course when the contact has given feedback.

Eventually if the company grows, other languages will be added. And only if the workload is to much for one inbox. Then I think we are going to created multiple Support Pipelines depanding on the preffered language. 

Or can we build a IFTT workflow for this?

For example: If the Support ticket is set to Closed and the contact's preferred language is Dutch, activate CES Dutch. If the preferred language is not Dutch, activate CES English.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @IwanWillemsen 

Thank you for your reply and for the details!

I see how it could be useful for you and for other users, I'd really recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this with your specific use case. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum - I couldn't find a similar idea for that. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes