Customer Feedback Tool

dlozano
投稿者

Manually adding NPS score

解決

Hello,

One question regarding NPS Surveys...

We see that not all of our customers are responding the NPS Survey when we send it to them (obviously)... That's why we want someone to call our clients asking them for a response over the phone and manually registering it to HubSpot (Without having to answer the email survey)

Is this possible? If not, is there any work around?

Daniel Lozano

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
NicoleSengers
解決策
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

解決

Unfortunatel I dont think there is a workaround.

Beyond just asking the person to complete the questions while you are on the phone with them.

Maybe try submitting this as an Idea for the products team?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
JustinPerkinsC
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Sadly, you are not able to manually fill in NPS surveys/scores. This is something we actually had a bit of an issue considering when we moved to HubSpot initially on how to best handle.

Few things...

-One, not all NPS are survey-based/email-based. We do a lot of calls and discussion-based scoring. 

-To your point you might get people who just reply, versus filling something in.

Depends on the tools, use case, and how deep you want to go in terms of ease of reporting we had two solutions...

Initially we considered logging them as calls, with a type we could identify as NPS. However these are not easily reportable when you want to pull out stats. You end up having to manually pull out scores/etc from notes.

The method I ended up deploying is around using tickets, with a category of NPS. Once they create that NPS ticket they can fill in the specific details around who/score/additional/feedback. This makes reporting far easier.

In the end you will need to take both pieces of data combined to get your end result.

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
lbrown27
投稿者

解決

We use Typeform to send our member surveys and collect NPS scores - I would love to add those manually via import to Hubspot - anyone do this before? 

0 いいね!
NicoleSengers
解決策
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

解決

Unfortunatel I dont think there is a workaround.

Beyond just asking the person to complete the questions while you are on the phone with them.

Maybe try submitting this as an Idea for the products team?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
0 いいね!
JustinPerkinsC
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Sadly, you are not able to manually fill in NPS surveys/scores. This is something we actually had a bit of an issue considering when we moved to HubSpot initially on how to best handle.

Few things...

-One, not all NPS are survey-based/email-based. We do a lot of calls and discussion-based scoring. 

-To your point you might get people who just reply, versus filling something in.

Depends on the tools, use case, and how deep you want to go in terms of ease of reporting we had two solutions...

Initially we considered logging them as calls, with a type we could identify as NPS. However these are not easily reportable when you want to pull out stats. You end up having to manually pull out scores/etc from notes.

The method I ended up deploying is around using tickets, with a category of NPS. Once they create that NPS ticket they can fill in the specific details around who/score/additional/feedback. This makes reporting far easier.

In the end you will need to take both pieces of data combined to get your end result.

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin