Customer Feedback Tool

CSoriano
Participant

Log for deleted feedback surveys

We need a historical log of survey responses that are deleted, or an area where we can see the deleted responses. We have multiple administrators on our account, and it could be a challenge to keep track of what surveys were deleted as this affects the user scores. 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
CSoriano
Participant

Hi Karsten, appreciate the feedback, however, I was referring to individual survey response deletions.

For example, I have a survey named CES, and under it we have 100 responses, we need to be able to keep track of individual survey responses that were deleted by our co-administrators to make sure everything is on the up-and-up and have a check and balance system to make sure that there is no survey manipulation going on.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @CSoriano,

Got it. There currently aren't any options for this, as far as I know. I'd recommed submitting a request to the product team in the HubSpot Ideas section. Requests are evaluated based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
CSoriano
Participant

Thanks! Submitted here. Should I mark this as closed? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @CSoriano,

Marking it as closed will help others find this information more easily, yes. If you accept my earlier response as a solution + your idea link, that would be great.

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @CSoriano,

Have you considered unpublishing surveys instead of deleting them?

karstenkoehler_0-1649047361549.png

Regarding deleted questions, this does not affect the stored data. Information stored into feedback properties is not affected by deleting a question from a form. Using the reporting tools, you can still access this information.

(If you want to keep track of earlier versions of a survey, I'd recommend cloning it and naming it as survey version X, for example.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes