Customer Feedback Tool

RussPete

Live Chat missing on some pages

SOLVE

I've installed the Live Chat tool on a couple websites, and it works great on some pages, but not at all on others. The script has been installed on the site wide footer section so it should be on all pages.

For example it shows up on http://www.caterlyapp.com/pricing/ but not on http://www.caterlyapp.com/support/.

What should I try to have it work on all pages? The only rule it has is for excluding "localhost*".

Thanks,

Russ

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @RussPete !

I'm crusing around on your website and not seeing the chat appear right now. Did you shut it down or should I be seeing it?

Here's a quick tip to help you troubleshoot this. If you open your site in Chrome and press F12 on your keyboard, you'll open Chrome's DevTools. Sometimes it is helpful for me to watch the code as a page loads compared to the code on another page. Perhaps you'll see something that could be getting in your chat bot's way.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @RussPete !

I'm crusing around on your website and not seeing the chat appear right now. Did you shut it down or should I be seeing it?

Here's a quick tip to help you troubleshoot this. If you open your site in Chrome and press F12 on your keyboard, you'll open Chrome's DevTools. Sometimes it is helpful for me to watch the code as a page loads compared to the code on another page. Perhaps you'll see something that could be getting in your chat bot's way.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @RussPete 

Wanted to tag here some top experts on this post.

Hello @Bryantworks@Crystal_Hopper, @EmmaWashington we would love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes