Knowledge Base Article Formatting

Occasional Contributor

While I understand that HubSpot's Knowledge Base tool is mainly for creating quick articles, it's missing some of the basic formatting functionality, such as indenting, and some of the existing formatting like ordered and unordered lists don't always function correctly, create unnecessary spaces at times, and do not provide the ability to have both ordered and unordered lists together. This ends up consuming more time than I would expect for a quick and easy Knowledge Base set up. 

I would like to see the ability to insert text as HTML like in other areas of HubSpot. I think it would save time for writers and allow organizations to give their articles a more professional style. 

3 Replies 3
Community Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! Smiley Happy

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Agreed.  Our knowledge base articles are confusing because of the inability to indent level 2 bullet points further than level 1 bullet points, etc.

HubSpot Employee

this is important!!

Especially the ability to add colors and underlines to text, and have more granular font size options.

0 Upvotes