Customer Feedback Tool

timosborn
Participant

Is re-enrollment required for recurring Loyalty Survey?

Résolue

For our NPS survey I have created enrollment triggers to property target customers. I would like to send the NPS on a recurring schedule, say 3 months. In order to have the NPS sent again in 3 months, do I need to set the "re-enroll contacts" option on the enrollment triggers?

If yes, then it seems that should be set on when I choose a recurring survey. 

If no, then what would effect would turning on "re-enroll contacts" have? Could it cause a contact to recieve a loyalty survey more frequently than the recurring period (e.g. should one of that contact's enrollment trigger properties change)?

Thanks,

Tim

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @timosborn

1.  In order to have the NPS sent again in 3 months, do I need to set the "re-enroll contacts" option on the enrollment triggers?

Yes. The re-enrollment triggers from the Feedback Surveys operates the same way as workflows (see here). If you want users to receive the emails every three months, you will want to have them re-enroll. 

2. Could it cause a contact to receive a loyalty survey more frequently than the recurring period (e.g. should one of that contact's enrollment trigger properties change)?

No. When a contact is able to be re-enrolled, they will be re-enrolled after the set amount of time has gone by. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @timosborn

1.  In order to have the NPS sent again in 3 months, do I need to set the "re-enroll contacts" option on the enrollment triggers?

Yes. The re-enrollment triggers from the Feedback Surveys operates the same way as workflows (see here). If you want users to receive the emails every three months, you will want to have them re-enroll. 

2. Could it cause a contact to receive a loyalty survey more frequently than the recurring period (e.g. should one of that contact's enrollment trigger properties change)?

No. When a contact is able to be re-enrolled, they will be re-enrolled after the set amount of time has gone by. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes
timosborn
Participant

Résolue

Thank you Jenny.

Therefore  if I select a recurring feedback survey, but don't visit the Edit Triggers page to add re-enrollemnt, it will have zero effect? I'm not sure what the point of even allowing this in HubSpot. Customers will receive only an initial survey and never be re-enrolled.  

The documentation and UI should be clearer. As it stands, quite misleading. 

0 Votes