Customer Feedback Tool

abockler1f
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Import NPS Data From External Source

Hi, we have a client who's been sending out NPS surveys for quite some time. They have a score that is great for their industry, and that's a stat they like to tout. 

They've recently purchased Service Hub and would like to house all of their NPS data within it. However, we're unable today to import NPS data. We tried contacting three different folks at HubSpot about this, our development team was unable to produce any results with the API, and we even tried to create some custom properties and reporting to try to compare the non-HubSpot NPS to HubSpot NPS with no luck. 

I'd love to know if it's on the roadmap to include the importing of NPS data, as I'd imagine other companies may already be using NPS who want to come on board with HubSpot in the future. 

4 Replies 4
abockler1f

Thanks for the additional tips, Mia! I'll look into those workarounds and submit a thread in the Ideas forum. 

laurabren
Contributor

@abockler1f were you ever able to find a way to do this? We're looking to do the same when we make the switch to HubSpot from another tool. Thanks!

abockler1f

@laurabren We did not. I think the client was able to pull reports from their private tool, and then at some point, they made a decision to begin using HubSpot for NPS. Our agreement on this essentially ended following the implementation, so that's why I'm not familiar with what their solution wound up being. 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @abockler1f,

thank you for sharing this information! This feature currently isn't on our roadmap, but that doesn't mean that our product teams won't consider implementing this functionality in the future - I recommend posting this request to our Ideas Forum. We use it to collect ideas on how we can improve the product for our customers. Product pays particular attention to the top voted ideas & takes them into consideration along with other feedback channels as well as their own vision to understand what features will be most valuable.

You can also search our App Marketplace to see if there is an integration available with the NPS app that your client has used so far or maybe use the Import2 service.  

I've also found this Community article, where @JustinPerkinsC shared their workaround: they're logging NPS data in new tickets. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings