Customer Feedback Tool

msaez
参加者

Hubspot Integration with Microsoft Dynamics Navision

Hi,

I would like to know if someone had made the integration within Hubspot Service Hub and Microsoft Dynamics Navision.

We want to conect our information (in Navision) with specific proyects to make surveys to our customers with Hubspot Service Hub.

Any experiences? Can you help us?

Thanks !

0 いいね!
4件の返信
BrookeF
参加者

i'm interested in similar NAV HubSpot integration... do you have any information on the topic? Thanks, Brooke

0 いいね!
A_ERPBridge
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

I'm very late to this Brooke. Hope someone reading this will still find valuable the information I'm about to share.

ERP Bridge is a connector that sync commerce and customer data between on-premises ERPs and HubSpot. NAV included.

That's what we can sync: 

- Customers

- Companies
- Deals
- Quotes
- Tickets
- Line items/products
- Custom objects
- Custom properties.

Theare still lots of companies that, for securities reasons, are still running on-premises ERPs.
That's why we developed ERP Bridge.

Read our reviews here: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/productivity/connector/erp-to-hubspot-by-dma-srl-2866...

firma-hubspot-forum.png

Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

Hi @BrookeF 

We've built Custom HubSpot Integrations for clients.

However, it will be easier, faster and probably cheaper if you can find a an exisiting integration.

We're happy to help if you need something custom built.

-Mike

Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

Hi @msaez 

We've just developed an intergration with Survey Monkey to collect survey data and output it to PDF and push the PDF into HubSpot. And we've done other integrations with WordPress, MYOB (accounts) and other systems. I've had a look at Navision and it looks like lots of data is accessible via the API.

Happy to have a chat to find out what you need.

Send me a private message with your email address and I will send you a meeting link.

Talk to you soon.

Mike