Customer Feedback Tool

ChrisChiha
Top Contributor

HubSpot Surveys

SOLVE

Hello,

I've been working with Hubspot surveys lately, NPS mainly, and i would like to collect data from surveys even if the user didn't submit the responce via the landing page.

Baiscally, i would like to collect the contact details of the user who clicks on any number in the email survey, as some of the users are quiting the survey when it redirects them to a new page after they choose the rating. Is this possible ?

Thank you !

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

HubSpot Surveys

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisChiha ,

You can create the surveys by navigating to surveys > feedback surveys > select the type of survey or create custom surveys.
You can choose to send your survey either through a web page or email

But someone needs to click on the submit button that comes after the redirection to the new page so that it’s value can be captured in the HubSpot. Before that HubSpot can’t capture the details.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

HubSpot Surveys

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisChiha ,

You can create the surveys by navigating to surveys > feedback surveys > select the type of survey or create custom surveys.
You can choose to send your survey either through a web page or email

But someone needs to click on the submit button that comes after the redirection to the new page so that it’s value can be captured in the HubSpot. Before that HubSpot can’t capture the details.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

0 Upvotes