Customer Feedback Tool

Igorgb
Participante

How to resend survey feedback?

resolver

Hey,

Does anyone knows a way to resend CSAT / NPS survey for those who didn't answered yet?

Thanks

1 Soluciones aceptada
aragon023
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

@Igorgb It is a manual process, but you could potentially create new NPS /CSAT0s surveys and use a static list in the recipients (Who do you want to survey?) with the filter "Didn't open Customer Loyalty Survey (or the name of the Survey you previously sent)", located in Marketing Emails.  Take into account this will only work for contacts who didn't open the email, as you wouldn't be able to set it if they open but didn't send a response.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

13 Respuestas 13
RubKos
Colaborador

resolver

Yes, surprised this is still not fixed...

0 Me gusta
TVento
Participante

resolver

Hi,
The email survey doesn't support a second sending, so you need to make marketing emails work for you as a reminder email:
1. Make a list of Feedback submissions by survey name you are using. That will be your recipients don't send to list.
2. Make a new marketing email and copy the contents of your feedback survey there. Add a button linking to the url of the survey which was in the original survey.
3. Send the email as you would do normally and put list of people who already answered the survey to the don't send to field.
4. If you wish, you can make a workflow that automatically sends a reminder to the people who have not responded yet.
I hope this helps!

BDuerden
Participante

resolver

I came here looking for the solution due to low response rate. Seems like I'll need to duplicate the survey with a different initial email. Will split the results across 'campaigns' but I don't see a system feature for this requirement

0 Me gusta
nnm007
Miembro

resolver

Agreed, the manual process is clunky, but more importantly, it splits the results into two surveys which defeats the entire purpose. 

Is there any ETA for this feature? 

RSwitonski
Colaborador

resolver

Completely agree. Just another example of service hub missing a feature which requires some ludicrous manual work around.

PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @nnm007 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

willtp
Participante

resolver

Really important feature for how we plan to use HubSpot Service hub as well. Manually chasing these survey's will be very time consuming and also makes me want to reach for another tool.

aragon023
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

@Igorgb It is a manual process, but you could potentially create new NPS /CSAT0s surveys and use a static list in the recipients (Who do you want to survey?) with the filter "Didn't open Customer Loyalty Survey (or the name of the Survey you previously sent)", located in Marketing Emails.  Take into account this will only work for contacts who didn't open the email, as you wouldn't be able to set it if they open but didn't send a response.

svize
Participante

resolver

This is a critical need for how we plan to use the Service Hub as well.

Any updates on if/when this will be available as a function in the Service Hub? 

jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @Igorgb,

The follow up options will depend on what settings you have set up for the feedback survey within your portal. 

If you have a web page version of the follow up survey set up, you can also share that without depending upon the follow up options.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
dlozano
Colaborador

resolver

I think he meant how we can resend a survey email if the person we sent it to did not open or click on the email... 

Igorgb
Participante

resolver

@jennysowyrda Thanks for the reply, but what I need it is exatly what @dlozano wrote.

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @Igorgb and @dlozano,

There is no way to manually push a second survey to a contact at this time.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta