Customer Feedback Tool

arunchahar

How to move a lead to a sales ?

SOLVE

**bleep** There,

First of all thanks for providing this beautiful techology in order to help business.

i am a new user with hubspot , i get leads from various source including facebook , however facebook leads gets auto sync to my contacts.  once i get the lead i assign the deal and use pipline for a  better understading! 

Now here is the real thing to ask if leads gets converted into sale how do i move it to an account or diff section where i can name existing cus. they all remain in same lead folder . 

All i want to know once lead become sale i want to have a diff folders or section for existing customer so data would not mix lead and sale. both lead and existing cus should be diff folders.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @arunchahar,

It sounds like you can make use of Active lists utilizing HubSpot's Lifecycle property.  When contacts coming into your system, they come in as leads.  When you create a sale for them, they're automatically adjusted to opportunities.  Once you close a sale, and make them a customer, you need to move the deal to any stage with a "Won" probability.  Typically, if you haven't adjusted your default pipeline, this is the stage of "Closed Won".  By doing so this updates the associated contact to a customer.  

From there, you can create 3 lists inside of your account with the properties of:

Lifecycle is any of Lead

Lifecycle is any of Opportunity

Lifecycle is any of Customer

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @arunchahar,

It sounds like you can make use of Active lists utilizing HubSpot's Lifecycle property.  When contacts coming into your system, they come in as leads.  When you create a sale for them, they're automatically adjusted to opportunities.  Once you close a sale, and make them a customer, you need to move the deal to any stage with a "Won" probability.  Typically, if you haven't adjusted your default pipeline, this is the stage of "Closed Won".  By doing so this updates the associated contact to a customer.  

From there, you can create 3 lists inside of your account with the properties of:

Lifecycle is any of Lead

Lifecycle is any of Opportunity

Lifecycle is any of Customer

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert