Customer Feedback Tool

HMoura
Participant

How to automate feedback surveys?

Hi.

I need to create a workflow in which the trigger is the survey answer.

But, I need to resend the survey after 90 days over and over.

Is it possible to make that in Hubspot? How?

My best,
Heider Moura

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
RichPerry
Participant

@laurabren yes, that would be great!!   rich.perry@hrperformancesolutions.net.    Thank you!

0 Upvotes
laurabren
Contributor

@RichPerry @HMoura Our company just did this for our NPS surveys! If you'd like a quick run-through, I'd be happy to schedule a call and do a little demo for you 🙂

LDocherty
Participant

Hey @laurabren Are you able to share how you did this one? Struggling to see how this isn't possible out of the box.

0 Upvotes
laurabren
Contributor

@LDocherty @RichPerry @HMoura sorry for the delay here. I actually found someone who posted the exact solution we're using! You can see it here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Customer-Feedback-Tool/Customer-feedback-recipients-more-enrollment...

We have a custom property that we control through a workflow. Example - we send an NPS survey at most 4x per year, but only after one of our members has checked in. A workflow monitors each check-in, then checks to see if they are eligible for surveys (over 18, have been a member longer than XX days, etc.), and then checks to see if it's been 90 days since their last survey. If yes, we update the property to "YES" (ours is literally called "Trigger NPS Survey." We clear the property after one hour to ensure it doesn't re-trigger. If not eligible for any reason, we set it to "NO" and exit the workflow. The next time they check in, they run through all the steps again.

It works beautifully!

0 Upvotes
RichPerry
Participant

I am working to do a similar thing.  When we close a support ticket, we want a survey email to go out to the customer. And, we want the customer to get the survey email again after we close their next ticket.   

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HMoura,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any advice: 

Hi @deepikaverma@isabellweiss@antonia_kraft, do you have any tips for @HMoura? Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings