How do I get hold of a live person??????

Frustrated

Ted Wolk

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Frustrated,

The Community is moderated by HubSpot employees and enthusiasts. If you are having a specific issue can you please outline your issue so that we can assist? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Frustrated

Yes I have a problem. I use your service to respond to hundreds of people per month from mu website. Hence free advertising for you. My probem is that when I send out an e-mail and then I open it on my computer to check it for any errors, after I send it, I get a notification that says it was opened. Two problems are created. One is - I never know if the person I actually sent it to opened it, as it is reported opened and secondly - if I open it up 4 or 5 times to look at it or copy from it, those openings by me are charged against my 200 free notifications. Never had this problem until a month ago. It is useless to me if it sends me a notification as that the e-mail was opened, when in fact it was pened by.  Ted Wolk

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Frustrated,

Thanks for the update! 

Do you mind beginning by going through the steps I outlined in your other thread? Let's keep working through that thread so that nothing gets overlooked. 

Thanks,
Jenny

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hi,  @Frustrated my colleague @jennysowyrda was working with you to resolve your question here. Please let me know if you would like us to assist further following the initial questions/instructiosn Jenny asked. 

0 Upvotes