How do I get hold of a live person??????

Highlighted
New Contributor

Ted Wolk

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @Frustrated,

The Community is moderated by HubSpot employees and enthusiasts. If you are having a specific issue can you please outline your issue so that we can assist? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Yes I have a problem. I use your service to respond to hundreds of people per month from mu website. Hence free advertising for you. My probem is that when I send out an e-mail and then I open it on my computer to check it for any errors, after I send it, I get a notification that says it was opened. Two problems are created. One is - I never know if the person I actually sent it to opened it, as it is reported opened and secondly - if I open it up 4 or 5 times to look at it or copy from it, those openings by me are charged against my 200 free notifications. Never had this problem until a month ago. It is useless to me if it sends me a notification as that the e-mail was opened, when in fact it was pened by.  Ted Wolk

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Frustrated,

Thanks for the update! 

Do you mind beginning by going through the steps I outlined in your other thread? Let's keep working through that thread so that nothing gets overlooked. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes