Customer Feedback Tool

JNBds
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Follow up function within NPS feature

SOLVE

I noticed you can't automate a follow up message if a client doesn't complete your NPS survey request on the first attempt.  Something similar to the popup form functionality in marketing hub would be useful. Thanks!

2 Accepted solutions
gobbman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Adding an automation ability to send a follow up/reminder of the feedback survey would be a great feature addition to prevent needing to make multiple surveys as a workaround and needing to combine analytics data.

View solution in original post

aragon023
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@JNBds I believe this is similar to the question in this post - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Customer-Feedback-Tool/How-to-resend-survey-feedback/m-p/283634. You could potentially send a new NPS survey by using a Static List with the criteria "Didn't open [name of the email from the previous NPS survey".  I explained better in the other post I'm sharing. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
MPreedy
Participant

SOLVE

Agree - it is really frustrating that reminders cant be sent to the NPS list. 

CSCampbell
Participant

SOLVE

@aragon023 I understand that this can be a fix but then you end up with two separate surveys with two different sets of results, NPS score etc. It would be far more useful to build in the follow up process so you can keep all data in one place.

aragon023
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@JNBds I believe this is similar to the question in this post - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Customer-Feedback-Tool/How-to-resend-survey-feedback/m-p/283634. You could potentially send a new NPS survey by using a Static List with the criteria "Didn't open [name of the email from the previous NPS survey".  I explained better in the other post I'm sharing. 

gobbman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Adding an automation ability to send a follow up/reminder of the feedback survey would be a great feature addition to prevent needing to make multiple surveys as a workaround and needing to combine analytics data.