Customer Feedback Tool

fiberpunk
Contributor

Feedback Surveys vs Forms: Will there be more feature parity?

SOLVE

Hi guys,

Here is my observation: 

- I can add hidden fields in Forms (eg. needed for UTM information), but not in Feedback Surveys

- I can add Campaigns to Forms, but not to Feedback Surveys

- I can add dependent fields in Forms, but not in Feedback Surveys (think: dropdown or radio buttons with an option "other", that opens extra input field)

- I can do steps in surveys (in beta), but not in Forms, which has been requested several times

I think there should be more feature-parity regarding steps and dependencies. What are your thoughts?

Cheers!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fiberpunk,

Good news, there is now a beta for dependent fields!

karstenkoehler_0-1709705100164.png

Here's the product announcement:

Feedback Surveys

Dependent fields in custom surveys

Mar 5, 2024

What is it?

"Dependent Fields," helps you create personalized, dynamic surveys by customizing questions based on respondents' previous answers, providing a more engaging and insightful feedback collection experience.

Why does it matter?

We are thrilled to announce the launch of an exciting feature that will enhance the way you collect feedback and improve your customers’ survey experience: Dependent Fields in Surveys.

You can now collect feedback from customers with questions that are relevant to them and potentially increase the survey response rates.

Note: Please note that the dependent fields feature is available only in ‌custom surveys and not available in standard surveys such as CSAT, NPS and CES.

How does it work?

• Create a custom survey and choose the delivery method of your choice
  • Once you have the question for which you'd like to add the dependent fields, click the Edit button in the question.
  • On the left panel, click on the "Logic" tab.
  • Based on the question type, you can select the condition for which the dependent field should be shown to your survey respondents.
  • Once the condition is selected, you can then select the dependent field. You can either select an existing feedback property or create new feedback property to be added as the dependent field.
  • If you don't have the appropriate properties available, you can also create a new property.
  • You can also add multiple conditions for different conditions within the same question.
  • You can see the preview of how the dependent logic works by choosing the condition under the preview option. On selecting the option, you can see the dependent field in the right panel of the survey editor.

Who gets it?

Service Enterprise, Service Pro

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fiberpunk,

Good news, there is now a beta for dependent fields!

karstenkoehler_0-1709705100164.png

Here's the product announcement:

Feedback Surveys

Dependent fields in custom surveys

Mar 5, 2024

What is it?

"Dependent Fields," helps you create personalized, dynamic surveys by customizing questions based on respondents' previous answers, providing a more engaging and insightful feedback collection experience.

Why does it matter?

We are thrilled to announce the launch of an exciting feature that will enhance the way you collect feedback and improve your customers’ survey experience: Dependent Fields in Surveys.

You can now collect feedback from customers with questions that are relevant to them and potentially increase the survey response rates.

Note: Please note that the dependent fields feature is available only in ‌custom surveys and not available in standard surveys such as CSAT, NPS and CES.

How does it work?

• Create a custom survey and choose the delivery method of your choice
  • Once you have the question for which you'd like to add the dependent fields, click the Edit button in the question.
  • On the left panel, click on the "Logic" tab.
  • Based on the question type, you can select the condition for which the dependent field should be shown to your survey respondents.
  • Once the condition is selected, you can then select the dependent field. You can either select an existing feedback property or create new feedback property to be added as the dependent field.
  • If you don't have the appropriate properties available, you can also create a new property.
  • You can also add multiple conditions for different conditions within the same question.
  • You can see the preview of how the dependent logic works by choosing the condition under the preview option. On selecting the option, you can see the dependent field in the right panel of the survey editor.

Who gets it?

Service Enterprise, Service Pro

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fiberpunk,

Love this, actually waiting for the same features. The best place for these requests is the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews posts there based on their popularity. Once posted, I'll definitely upvote your request.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

fiberpunk
Contributor

SOLVE