Customer Feedback Tool

Juliaaa
Participant

Feedback Survey reports with links to specific contact records

SOLVE

Hi!

Is it possible to create a table report about who responded and how (with links to specific contact records)?

The default Feedback Survey reports show a pie chart with answers to each question, e.g., "Are you happy with the help provided?" with 3 responses - Yes, No, Neutral. However, when you click on the specific section, a table pops up showing more details but is not showing specific contact records that made these responses (with links to the appropriate records - so you can be directed to their activity). Only with the report tool, I can create a table that will list the email of the person who submitted the report (using the "Submission name" property), without providing the links to contact records who made these responses. I would like for the report to link to specific records so we can have easy access to the contacts.

My aim is to see what specific person is connected with what answer (and have direct access to the contact record).

Many thanks for your feedback in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Juliaaa
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak ,

Thanks for your message! Your feedback led me to the exact solution I was looking for:

1) Create a custom report with Feedback Submission as the main data source and Contact as an additional data source (also company if you would like to see an associated company).

2) Select a Table chart to display a column data set-up. 

3) Search for a "Record ID" under the Contacts data source. Drag and drop that property to the Column field. That will yield a clickable contact record. You can do the same for Company Record ID. And then of course repeat for the specific feedback submission questions. 

Many thanks again, Mia!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Juliaaa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

If you're working with the custom report tool – I've seen that some customers add Record IDs to get clickable links in their reports: see this Ideas thread here where @LDart shared this workaround. 

I'll also tag in a couple of reporting experts to see if they can think of a solution or a workaround: 

Hi @ChrisoKlepke@johnelmer@NicoleSengers, do you have any advice for @Juliaaa? Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team    

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
Juliaaa
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak ,

Thanks for your message! Your feedback led me to the exact solution I was looking for:

1) Create a custom report with Feedback Submission as the main data source and Contact as an additional data source (also company if you would like to see an associated company).

2) Select a Table chart to display a column data set-up. 

3) Search for a "Record ID" under the Contacts data source. Drag and drop that property to the Column field. That will yield a clickable contact record. You can do the same for Company Record ID. And then of course repeat for the specific feedback submission questions. 

Many thanks again, Mia!

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

This is great, thanks for getting back to me @Juliaaa! 🙂  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes