Customer Feedback Tool

ChandlerHooton
Participant

Feature Request Tracking from Clients

Résolue

I think it would be great if Service Hub had an extra section for clients to send in a feature request that goes into a community forum. A place where clients can come together and upvote feature requests and add comments. Right now we have clients sending in feature requests for our software as support tickets, and then we manage the feature requests externally from Hubspot, but we'd like to keep them all in one place. If there was another "arm" of Service Hub like Inbox and Knowledge Base that was shown externally to users like Knowledge Base would be preferred. The ability for clients to comment on other client's feature requests (like we do in this community platform) would allow the feature requests to have more than one point of view from our customers.  

1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

9 Réponses
Christina_P
Participant

Résolue

would appear the idea was archived based on the URL? Can this be reversed so HS customers can vote on the idea?

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 3.32.02 pm.png

0 Votes
sharonlicari
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @ChandlerHooton 

Thank you for reaching out. 

That Ideas Forum thread has been archived as part of our project to organize the Forum. More on archiving can be found here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Guidelines-Announcements/Why-can-t-I-access-an-Idea/m-p/317233

Thank you for your understanding 

Sharon 

cc: @JoeMayall 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes
1stClaas
Contributeur

Résolue

I don't get it- why is this thing marked as "solved". I can't see no actual solution to the request above. Still wating for a customer feature wishing tool/addon.

PamCotton

Résolue

Hello @1stClaas, currently there is not an idea about this matter, I believe this was solved since he indicated to post in our ideas forum.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

markdhansen
Participant

Résolue

Did you add this to HubSpot Ideas? I am looking for the same thing and would upvote it.

0 Votes
ChandlerHooton
Participant

Résolue
0 Votes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
ChandlerHooton
Participant

Résolue

I'm confused because I thought that I had posted it in Hubspot Ideas... If not, then where did I post this? I followed a link given to me by Hubspot Support so want to make sure I'm learning my way around these tools. Thanks for the help!

0 Votes
ChandlerHooton
Participant

Résolue

Also can you explain why I would "accept this solution" if there isn't a solution per se since this is an idea? Thanks.

0 Votes