Feature Request Tracking from Clients

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I think it would be great if Service Hub had an extra section for clients to send in a feature request that goes into a community forum. A place where clients can come together and upvote feature requests and add comments. Right now we have clients sending in feature requests for our software as support tickets, and then we manage the feature requests externally from Hubspot, but we'd like to keep them all in one place. If there was another "arm" of Service Hub like Inbox and Knowledge Base that was shown externally to users like Knowledge Base would be preferred. The ability for clients to comment on other client's feature requests (like we do in this community platform) would allow the feature requests to have more than one point of view from our customers.  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! Smiley Happy

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

0 Upvotes
5 Replies
Community Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! Smiley Happy

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I'm confused because I thought that I had posted it in Hubspot Ideas... If not, then where did I post this? I followed a link given to me by Hubspot Support so want to make sure I'm learning my way around these tools. Thanks for the help!

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Also can you explain why I would "accept this solution" if there isn't a solution per se since this is an idea? Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Did you add this to HubSpot Ideas? I am looking for the same thing and would upvote it.

0 Upvotes
0 Upvotes