Customer Feedback Tool

nilabiska
Participante

Exclusion Rule for Feedback Form

resolver

Hello Dear Hubspot Community,

I hope you're doing well.

I want to set up an exclusion rule for our feedback form that is being sent in an automated workflow.

This is what our ticket closure automation looks like below. There is a certain type of ticket that comes to us and we automated that. Yet, we do not want our feedback submission to be sent to these automated response recipients.

Could you please give any tips on how can i setup an exclusion rule to that? Should I create a new workflow or do it from the feedback survey tab?

Thanks in advance.

Ekran Resmi 2023-01-11 18.10.15.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @nilabiska,

If the ticket shouldn't go through any of the workflow actions, you could update your workflow enrollment criteria to exclude this ticket type. In that case, simply click the AND at the end and add a ticket filter for "Ticket type isn't any of ...".

If the ticket of this type should go through some actions in the workflow but not all, it's best to work with an if/then branch. This is a workflow action that would check whether the ticket type is ... or not. If it is, you could design this branch specifically for this ticket type. If it isn't, your regular workflow could continue as planned.

You can add an if/then branch by clicking the + icon and looking the action up in the right sidebar.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions and feel free to share a screenshot of the final workflow for a final check!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
nilabiska
Participante

resolver

Thank you very much for your reply and help, Kartsten.

We found the steps a bit confusing on HubSpot itself and we found the solution by carrying those tickets to another pipeline's closed status to avoid sending feedback forms for that specific workflow.

Have a good one!

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @nilabiska,

If the ticket shouldn't go through any of the workflow actions, you could update your workflow enrollment criteria to exclude this ticket type. In that case, simply click the AND at the end and add a ticket filter for "Ticket type isn't any of ...".

If the ticket of this type should go through some actions in the workflow but not all, it's best to work with an if/then branch. This is a workflow action that would check whether the ticket type is ... or not. If it is, you could design this branch specifically for this ticket type. If it isn't, your regular workflow could continue as planned.

You can add an if/then branch by clicking the + icon and looking the action up in the right sidebar.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions and feel free to share a screenshot of the final workflow for a final check!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.