Customer Feedback Tool

Jenny26
Contributeur de premier rang

Edit Survey Notification Email?

Résolue

Hi everyone,

We are using the customer satisfaction survey tool and it's working well. When a customer completes a survey, several of our team members recieve a notification email. The notification email only includes the survey question and how the customer answered it. However, it does not include the customer name or company.

Is there a way to edit the survey notification email template to add the name of the contact (with their company) who completed the survey? 

I know we can click on "View in HubSpot" in the email notification to see this info in HubSpot but it would be easier for our staff to see it at a glance in the email.

Thank you!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Jnix284
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

@Jenny26 I wish I had a better answer, but the HubSpot notification emails can't be edited. I've had many requests over the years to show more details in the notification emails and have seen some of them get updated, but my suggestion would be to create a workflow with your own notification so that you can include the necessary personalization tokens in the team notification emails and then turn off the HubSpot default notifications.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

6 Réponses
Jenny26

Résolue

@Anonymous Thank you so much for your reply!
I wasn't clear in my original post. I'm not referring to the email that is sent to individuals to take the survey. I'm referring to the email notification sent from HubSpot to members of my team when someone completes the survey. Any thoughts on how to edit that template?

Thank you!

0 Votes
Jnix284
Solution

Résolue

@Jenny26 I wish I had a better answer, but the HubSpot notification emails can't be edited. I've had many requests over the years to show more details in the notification emails and have seen some of them get updated, but my suggestion would be to create a workflow with your own notification so that you can include the necessary personalization tokens in the team notification emails and then turn off the HubSpot default notifications.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

ShilpaVernekar
Membre

Résolue

Hi Jennifer,

Your response was way back in May 2023. I wanted to check if there's any change now in HubSpot notifications for survey responses. Is it possible to add the Company Name and more details now?

0 Votes
Jnix284

Résolue

@ShilpaVernekar there's been no change that I'm aware of.

0 Votes
Jenny26

Résolue

Thank you for your reply! I'll create the workflow. 

I appreciate it!

Jenny

kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @Jenny26,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I removed this particular community member's content as it was not relevant to this post. Sorry, we didn't catch this earlier. 

Let's invite our subject matter experts to see if they have any insight.

Hi @Jnix284@franksteiner79 - Do you have any recommendations for @Jenny26?

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !