Customer Feedback Tool

CX_Mostafa
Participant

Customer Survey

SOLVE

i have created a custom survey (CSAT + Open feedback) and the trigger of this survey is when a ticket is solved however after checking the below article in KB found it trigger on the contact level so customer will be surveyed once and I can't enable the option (Do you want to resurvey contacts?) from the option in survey cratira 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/create-a-custom-survey  

in other hand i see that to link survey with ticket level through CES survey and i need to customize survey & trigger so how can i do this 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Customer Survey

SOLVE

Hi @CX_Mostafa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It seems that your goal is to create a custom survey that is triggered every time a ticket is closed. Because one contact can have multiple tickets, you wish to be able to resurvey contacts, is that correct? 

You should be able to resurvey contacs with custom surveys (Recipients > Create criteria > Options), but the only properties in the criteria that you can use to resurvey are contact properties. So if your goal is to resurvey contacts every time a ticket is closed, you'll need a relevant contact property that would denote that a ticket has been resolved. 

You could create a custom contact property that is flipped by a workflow every time a ticket is closed: "Recent ticket closed" => yes. You can use this criterion to send the survey with automation, add a delay to the workflow for about 10 minutes, then have the property flip back to "no".

If you need help with setting this up in your account, you can reach out to our technical support via the Help button in your account. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Customer Survey

SOLVE

Hi @CX_Mostafa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It seems that your goal is to create a custom survey that is triggered every time a ticket is closed. Because one contact can have multiple tickets, you wish to be able to resurvey contacts, is that correct? 

You should be able to resurvey contacs with custom surveys (Recipients > Create criteria > Options), but the only properties in the criteria that you can use to resurvey are contact properties. So if your goal is to resurvey contacts every time a ticket is closed, you'll need a relevant contact property that would denote that a ticket has been resolved. 

You could create a custom contact property that is flipped by a workflow every time a ticket is closed: "Recent ticket closed" => yes. You can use this criterion to send the survey with automation, add a delay to the workflow for about 10 minutes, then have the property flip back to "no".

If you need help with setting this up in your account, you can reach out to our technical support via the Help button in your account. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

CX_Mostafa
Participant

Customer Survey

SOLVE

Hi Mia, 

I really appreciate your feedback and provided solution, thank you 

may I ask you another question,  as I notice when testing that same survey ID can accept responses for an unlimited time from end-user, so is there any way to mak survey expired after (x period) or with certain criteria such (As no longer valid after successfully responded) - ( one time to change his feedback within 24 hours)-( link to be expired after x period whether he responded or not)

as current behavior may make some end-users to make spam campaign and impact on overall result

thanks in advance

BR,

Mostafa Zaki 

CX Manager

0 Upvotes